Help Sea Shepherd UK!
- Tell your friends about our website at: www.seashepherduk.org as we do not use any donation money for advertising or marketing. If you can get us free advertising space online, in magazines, newspapers, billboards or elsewhere we would love to hear from you!
- Invite your friends to our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/SeaShepherdUK
- Invite your friends to our Twitter page at: https://twitter.com/seashepherd_uk
- Buy our official merchandise!
Sea Shepherd UK sells UK sourced Sea Shepherd merchandise in our eBay Charity Store and all orders are shipped from within the UK. 100% of the profits go to Sea Shepherd. Find our store at:
- Come and see us with your friends at an event in the UK. You can find our events list at:
- Join us as a UK on-shore volunteer. Links on how to apply are at: http://www.seashepherduk.org/volunteer/onshore.html
- Ask us to come to an event you are planning in your local area. Email us details at: [email protected]
- Link us up with media contacts…or are you a journalist who writes about marine conservation issues? Contact us at [email protected] or call on 0300 1110501
- Report possible crimes against UK marine wildlife or habitats by emailing [email protected] or if urgent call 0300 1110501
- Make a single or recurring donation with Gift Aid to Sea Shepherd UK via our page on JustGiving at: https://www.justgiving.com/seashepherduk/Donate/
- Fundraise for Sea Shepherd UK by setting up your own sponsored event directly on JustGiving via the link: https://www.justgiving.com/seashepherduk/Donate/ and we can help promote your event on our social media pages
- Donate to us via Paypal. We have a direct link button on our page at: http://www.seashepherduk.org/support-us/ways-to-donate.html
- Donate to Sea Shepherd UK using your mobile phone. Just text ‘SSUK16 £5’ to donate £5 – or just change the number to a different amount you wish to donate
- Send us donations in the post to: Sea Shepherd UK, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX
- Donate direct from your bank account to our charity account online or set up your own standing order which you can control by using our charity bank details: Account name ‘Sea Shepherd UK’, Sort Code: 50-21-16, Account number: 4762 5317 and don’t forget to reference your donation with your name or a reference you choose. If you are donating from a foreign account then please use our details: Account name ‘Sea Shepherd UK’, BIC: NWBK GB 2L and IBAN: GB61 NWBK 5021 1647 6253 17
- Switch your home or business to the UK’s Greenest energy supplier ECOTRICITY and they will make a donation to Sea Shepherd UK. Just click on the link: http://www.ecotricity.co.uk/for-your-home?partner=SEA1
- Donate via the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) using credit or debit cards, paypal, your CAF charity account or CAF Charitable Trust. Just search for us using our charity number 1110501 on the link: https://www.cafonline.org/my-personal-giving/start-giving/donate-now
- Donate, Fundraise or make a gift in your will on our page with Charity Choice at: http://www.charitychoice.co.uk/sea-shepherd-uk
- Supporters of SEA SHEPHERD UK can raise free donations simply by shopping online at over 4,000 leading online stores including Amazon, eBay, Tesco, John Lewis, Sainsbury's, Just Eat and Trainline, to name but a few! Donate as you shop online using Give as you Live at: https://www.giveasyoulive.com/join/seashepherduk
- Give a Car! – Yes, you can raise funds for Sea Shepherd UK by donating your old car (whatever condition it is in) via Give A Car on our page at: http://giveacar.co.uk/charities/sea-shepherd-uk
- Leave Sea Shepherd a gift in your will using the simple instructions on our webpage at: http://www.seashepherduk.org/support-us/ways-to-donate.html
- If you donate to us and you are a UK taxpayer then please register with us for Gift Aid (at no cost to you this increases your donations by around 20% by completing the form at: https://seashepherduk.wufoo.com/forms/gift-aid-declaration-for-sea-shepherd-uk/
- Donate equipment for Sea Shepherd UK’s Rigid Inflatable Boats ‘Spitfire’, ‘Mermaid’ and ‘Joker’ by emailing [email protected] for details.
- Donate services such as moorings, secure storage, boat engine servicing, boat repairs/parts by contacting us on [email protected]
- Donate a small fast boat (5 metres to 6.3 metres) or a Amphibious Drone for use on campaigns. Email us on [email protected] to discuss or for options.
- Have a charity collection tin in your premises. Email us on [email protected] with details of your business.
- Provide us with a venue for a day for a Sea Shepherd fundraiser in the UK, Northern Ireland, Jersey or Gibraltar. Email us on: [email protected]
- We love support from supporters who are celebrities, artists and bands so you can help get the word out about Sea Shepherd campaigns and marine conservation issues to your fans and supporters. Can you link up with us and help Sea Shepherd UK reach a larger audience? Email on
[email protected] or call 0300 1110501
- Donate technical equipment to Sea Shepherd UK such as specialist laptop computers, new chromebooks (2GB RAM minimum), Night Vision gear (new or used), waterproof binoculars (new or used), drysuits, survival suits, winter wetsuits, scuba gear, EPIRBs, PLBs and waterproof communications radios (or anything else you can think of which may be of use) by emailing: [email protected]
- Arrange a ‘Beach Clean’ for Sea Shepherd UK above or under the water on the coast near you (or even an estuary, river or harbour) near you! Litter and ghost nets are a major risk to marine wildlife so every beach clean helps. Email us on: [email protected]
Thanks for your help and let’s make 2016 a successful year for Sea Shepherd and marine wildlife and habitats around the UK and worldwide.Sea Shepherd UK - 5th January 2016
Charities Commission registered number: 1110501